Activate office HUP
Enter a Product Key
The Microsoft Home Use Program (HUP) is available to Volume Licensing customers with active Software Assurance benefits. Government employees are entitled to use Microsoft Office software on their home computer as part of the Microsoft Home Use Program (HUP). You can install these applications on your HOME PC or Mac, depending on the suite you choose to purchase. Products include: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Access, Publisher, InfoPath, and Lync for the PC or Microsoft Office: Mac. The Microsoft suite is downloaded from www.office.com/setup and payment must be made online by credit card only.
The Microsoft 25 alpha numeric product key is important to activate your HUP. Its looks like xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxx.
Government employees are entitled to use Microsoft Office software on their home computer as part of the Microsoft Home Use Program (HUP).
• Log in to the VLSC or if you are not registered then create an account.
• Then go to the "see programming confirmation benefits".
• The screen demonstrates the rundown of advantages. Select "home use program" from that rundown of advantages.
• Choose the understanding number for which you have to enact your HUP. On the benefit page click "activate now".
• And then go to the home use program.
• It helps in boosting organizational productivity in minimum time.
• It provides technical support 24*7.
• It also helps in developing planning services.
• It is one cost effective program.
• It can forecast your annual technology budget also.