Activate Microsoft HUP
Enter a Product Key
The Microsoft Home Use Program (HUP) is available to Volume Licensing customers with active Software Assurance benefits. Employees of eligible organizations may purchase qualifying Office software at a discounted price for use on their home machines.
This Microsoft software concernOrder History may mainly occur when your system files gets corrupt and that suitable software installation file get corrupt or not install their updatesproperly in your PC.So are youobtained this Order History. Then you may check your Windows last update history. If any software get updated then it installed properly in your PC. IF software not installed properly so you try to clear software has key and logs and retry to update that software and check again.
1. Firstly request the program code.
2. Using the Program code, you will spot your order on the Microsoft HUP site at www.office.com/setup.
3. On the website, select your country location using the pulldown menu.
4. When the online form appears, type your Lova State email address and the ISU Program code. Click the submit button.
5. You will receive an email from Microsoft after they have verified your eligibility. It may take few minutes before you receive the verification email from MS.
6. To place your order click on the buy nowlink in the email you receive. And add the products you want to purchase to your cart and then select begin Checkout.
7. On the checkout screen, type your billing address and credit card information.
8. Select continue and follow the promts to complete your purchase and download your software.