Microsoft HUP Activation Key
Enter a Product Key
Government employees are entitled to use Microsoft Office software on their home computer as part of the Microsoft Home Use Program (HUP). Microsoft HUP is one of the most popular software. We can install these applications on HOME PC or Mac. This software provides many tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Access, Publisher, InfoPath, and Lync for the PC or Microsoft Office: Mac.
You need to follow this instructions below to Office through Microsoft HUP.
• Firstly you need to go to the site www.office.com/setup.
• Enter the email address that you used to buy Office. This will send an email with their product keys.
• Now you have your product key, go to the office.com/setup and sign in using your Microsoft account.
• Now you need to Enter your Office product key (from the email you received) and select your country or region and language. Select Next. Select Download Now.
• Click on Run (in Edge or Internet Explorer), Setup (in Chrome), or Save File (in Firefox).
• If you see the User Account Control prompt that says, Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device? Select Yes.
• Your install is done when you see the phrase, you’re all set! Office is installed now.