Activate office 2016 on MAC
Enter a Product Key
When you start an Office app it shows that it is not activated, you will be asked to sign in to Office account. Be sure to sign in using the Microsoft account, work or school account that you used to buy or subscribe to Office.
• In Install Office 2016 for Mac, select Install to start downloading the installer package.
• Once the download has completed, open search bar, go to Downloads, and double click on Microsoft Office 2016 Installer.
Note: If you see an error that the Microsoft_Office_2016_Installer.pkg can't able to open because it is from an anonymous developer, wait for 10 Seconds and then try double-clicking the installer package again. If you are disabled at the Verifying progress bar, close or exit the Progress bar and try again.
• On the first installation screen, select continue to start the installation process.
• Review the software license agreement, and then click Continue.
• Select Agree to agree to the terms and conditions of the software license agreement.
• Review the disk space requirements, and then press Install.
• Enter your Mac login password, if required, and then click Install Software. (This is the password that you use to sign in to your Mac.)
• The software started to install. Press the Close button when the installation is finished. If Office installation fails, see what to try if you can’t able to install or activate Office 2016 for Mac. Then also you can use Office 365 for business.
• If in the other hand you don't want to know anything about activators, you can use keys or product activation keys.
The products key looks like - XXXXX - XXXXX - XXXXX - XXXXX - XXXXX